Mohd Nizam Othman
Currently the Founder-Principal Consultant of Lifestyle Enrichment Sdn Bhd. He offers extensive consulting services developed over years in the corporate and consulting engagement. Over a decade of experience working in various managerial positions both at managerial levels in the areas of stakeholder management, strategic planning, strategic management, financial management, business development, sales & marketing, operations, training & human capital management.
- Chief Executive Officer for one of the Internet-based Trading & Distribution company.
- Senior Vice President for one of internet-based Network Marketing company.
- Manager at the Managing Director/CEO’s Office for one of the Government Link Company (GLC).
- Operations Director for a local Service and Maintenance Company.
- Regional Sales Head for a large Telecommunication Company
- Regional Sales Head for one of the Payphone Operator.
- Cost Controller for one of the leading local Oil & Gas constructions company in Malaysia.
- Production Supervisor for one of the multinational corporations (manufacturing) in the hard disk drive industry.
- Practical Trainee for one of the Cellular Telecommunication Company.
Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Hons), double Major in Marketing & Finance, while presently ne-route to completing Industrial PhD from Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Consultancy (Lead) & Advisory capacity in setting up a new offshore business venture (Crypto Currency & Foreign Exchange) at Labuan for a China-based, leading information technology (IT) company that provides underlying technology services such as artificial (AI), advanced IT, blockchain, database and storage management
- Strategic Business Consultant and International Speaker cum Performance Coach for an internet-based network marketing company with a global presence in approx. 13 countries i.e Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Bangladesh, Cambodia, United Arab Emirate
- Project Manager cum Senior Consultant in implementing a Performance Management System for a local port company
- Project Manager for one of the ISO Certification exercises
- Consultant for one of the multinational corporate wide team-based implementations
- Consultant for a change management of major government IT initiatives
- Consultant in designing and implementing corporate wide Executive Development program
- Project Manager for Business Improvement initiative of a major government reengineering program
- Develop a comprehensive Customer Service Improvement initiative for one of the government link company (GLC)
- Develop and implement the Dealers Manual and Dealers Retention Program for one of the payphone operators
- Develop and deliver a range of courses, covering business management, finance for non-finance, customer service, leadership and supervisory skills for range of clients